Aluminum pipe cooling
Aluminum platoons are accessories selected for many large cold storage or large venues cooling systems. Aluminum tube is usually made of aluminum alloy which surface is anodized with strong anti-corrosion ability. And the aluminum row structure is designed to be integrally molded by fin and tube with multi-standard pipe diameter. A plurality of finned tubes with inner parallel serrations inside are installed in parallel, and are welded into the large area aluminum row by the bent pipe.
Aluminum pipe cooling equipment features:
- Good thermal conductivity: The aluminum alloy has excellent thermal conductivity. While the evaporation temperature of the refrigerant and the temperature difference of the outer surface of the aluminum exhaust pipe are reduced, the evaporation temperature will be increased, so that the energy efficiency ratio of the compressor will be increased, and the energy consumption will be reduced;
- Well install, high efficiency: The projected area and evaporation area ratio of the aluminum row can be one to three or one to four, and has a certain cold storage effect. The reducing of the frequent starting rate of the compressor can save power consumption;
- Light weight, convenient for installing: Pure aluminum has a density of 2.7g/cm3, which is lighter in weight per unit area than other evaporator materials, making it easier to install;
- Less refrigerant: The aluminum tube has an inner rib to increase the contact area of the refrigerant, and the outer fin has an increased contact with the air, which greatly improves the utilization rate of the refrigerant, so the system uses less refrigerant;
- The aluminum row has less frosting and the frost layer is as fake as snow, and the defrost cycle is prolonged, which is easy for manual mechanical defrost;
- Moderate indoor humidity, stable temperature and has good effect of constant temperature and humidity keeping.
Focusun engineer team will provide customers with the most suitable high temperature snow making equipment according to their actual needs and on-site conditions: